Saturday, July 20, 2013

First Day in the MTC


July 17, 2013

Hey Family,

I only have a few minutes to write, but I’m doing great!  I’ve already seen a bunch of my friends and my district is awesome.  Four elders and four sisters are going to Sendai, and four of us are going to Sapporo.  My companion is 19 and does computer programming as well as playing the piano and French Horn.  We room with four other elders.  They are all great guys and we’re all excited to serve.

The food doesn’t compare to Mom’s but I’ll get by.  Today’s kinda been a blur, but I’m enjoying finally being out here.  I miss you all a lot but am sure you’re having a good time although it’s probably still sad.

Japanese is hard but even after the first day I feel like it’ll come quickly.  It turns out I’ll have to send this tomorrow, but I did write it today so hopefully you won’t be disappointed.

I miss you all so much but I’ve already taken some pictures so there is no need to worry about that.  I’m still unsure of everything that’s going on, but I’m not too worried.  I’ll write again on P-day.  It is on Tuesdays.  Love you all lots and I miss you!

Love,

Stephen

P.S. I’m enclosing my schedule for the first day, but it can’t even begin to describe how crazy it was when I first got here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment