Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13, 2014

Well hey everybody! So transfers are this week and a sister in our district is going home so we have yet another district activity so my email time is sadly cut short. I also can't even send a voice recording cause we're at the other place to save time again... I guess life never really does slow down does it... But like we heard in Conference, the burden is what gives us traction! I really loved conference and we got one investigator to watch it in his house, one to come to two sessions, and one of them actually showed up unexpectedly! Man this work is awesome!

We've been riding bikes a lot lately and my legs are getting ripped again so Dad you better be ready to go on some good long bike rides when I get back! ;) It's warming up a bit, and though there is still snow, there isn't any on the roads so it's become safe again. 

Sadly since transfers are coming, and 10 new missionaries are coming, Y Choro and I will probably be split up which is super sad, but I guess it's the Lord working and this one transfer was meant to be short and sweet. 

It turns out that most of the members up here who actually remember Dad are in the Asahikawa 1st ward so I don't actually see them unless there's some special stake event(general conference) so it's always fun to hear about them and see how happy they are to see me. 

Well time's short so sadly I have to leave it at that again, but hopefully next week I'll have more time to send a good email home. I love you all and I'll talk to you soon!

Love,


Elder Bickel

No comments:

Post a Comment