Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February 15, 2015

Hey everybody! 
This week went great over here, so I hope it went great over there as well! 

This week we had Zone Conference and Zone Training meeting! We had the medical missionaries from Tokyo come up and give their workshops which were the same as last year except for one change. The change was for the Mental Health workshop, he asked me to be this volunteer before it started. So he had me change my tie, and said he needed me to say a few things at various points and then he was going to bring me up to the front of the room, and cut my tie off. So I did what he told me and it worked way well! It was funny to see the look of surprise on everybody's face, so that was pretty fun! 

Zone Training Meeting we had a workshop on Obedience which was good. I've found that I really love talking about obedience. I've found a love for it that I feel will help me not only on the mission, but afterwards as well. :) 

We also got to go to the Yuki Matsuri (snow festival) on Tuesday which was way fun! We got to see some pretty good skiers and some amazing snow statues that were way cool! I have some pictures, but I'm going to have to send them next week cause I don't have my SD card with me. Sorry! 

Not much else happened this week, except for there was a Shokujikai(potluck lunch) after Church! I love the Shokujikai's cause they are super good and there's a ton of fun chats and great food! 

But that's basically what happened this week. I love you all tons! And I'll talk to you soon!

Love,

Elder Bickel 

No comments:

Post a Comment