Wednesday, March 18, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hey everybody! I hope your weeks went well! I love you all lots and you're in my prayers! This week was fun, and we got a lot of stuff done!

Monday we visited N san! We finally got to meet him again, and it went way well! He was super interested and was super nice, and we built our relationship up pretty well! He also gave us his number which was a big step!

Tuesday I did my DTM workshop on Love and how we can get our investigators to feel God's love, which was definitely the hardest workshop I've done so far, but it went well, so that was a blessing from God for sure! We also visited I san and started teaching him lesson 5 which is great cause he's on the backside of everything and will hopefully be baptized soon! So we're super excited about that! I also had an interview with Kaicho today which was way good! He talked a lot about the need to focus less on Administering and more on Ministering so that was way good! Through Administering we can help people's lives, but through Ministering we can change people's lives. Thought that was kinda cool and that I'd share.

Wednesday was good! M 長老 got his license! He's now allowed to drive which will help out the Honbu a ton! So that was great! What was funny though was when we went to the church for Eikaiwa, what is usually a 15 minute drive at most, turned into a 50 minute drive because of the snow, and traffic! So I'm glad that I'm not the one driving! ;)

Thursday was good! I had Splits with B 長老 which was way fun! We went to the hospital because he broke his finger playing basketball too! Luckily he doesn't have to do much with it, just be careful. Then we went home-teaching with a member which was really fun! He's a super smart guy!

Friday we visited I san again, and we reviewed the message of the restoration to make sure he gained his own testimony of the Book of Mormon to help him progress even more. It went super well and he said he'd come to church in February, as well as he's making a goal to gain that testimony within two weeks! So it was great!

Saturday we went to the Toyohira ward's Music night, where I recorded all of it, as well as Y 長老 played a bunch of them. So that was fun! Not much else happened that day though...

Sunday was a blast! We had a great time at church and were spiritually uplifted! I love church and the sacrament. It's amazing to think of all of the things that Christ has done for each one of us! Then we had DKK and got the week planned out! So it was fun! 

I love you all tons! Have a great week this week! Talk to you soon!


Elder Bickel

No comments:

Post a Comment